Replayed kinectasploit at bsidesPDX along with two new visuzlizations for virus and firewall data.
You can pick up an archive of the tool and supporting files here
Kinectasploit is a mash up of kinect, metasploit and a 3D first person shooter game environment built in blender.
New for this conference is a visualization of virus data and a visualization of firewall log data.
Here's a video of the neat bits of the talk on ustream. The full video will be out as soon as it's processed by bsides.
You'll be needing these to play with these visualizations:
- A kinect (duh) (good windows guide here)
- A working primesense/open nite environment
- jack audio server (or some relatively fast audio engine for your platform
- python 3.2
- metasploit with a working xmlrpc and database engine
- osceleton to get kinect skeleton data into blender
- a willing victim
Stay tuned for updates via twitter